[CFR-Announce] Two Events of Great Importance for Oregon

Lloyd Marbet marbet at mail.com
Sun Jun 4 18:47:14 EDT 2006

*Help enact Campaign Finance Reform!
**Gather with friends at two important events!*
**
In preparation for gathering signatures at the Rose Festival Grand
Floral Parade on Saturday, June 10, we will be assembling signature
gathering packets that contain everything petitioners will need to
gather the last of the signatures that will put us on the November
Election Ballot.  *We are that close to making it!*

*Here are the details:
*
*
Assemble the Packets*

*Date/Time:  Wednesday, June 7th from 7 PM on**
Place:  Kafoury and McDougal's law offices at 320 SW Stark, In the Great
Hall 2nd Floor Conference Room.**
*
Note:  The lobby is locked but we will have someone at the lobby door to
let you in starting at 6:45 until about 7:15.  Please arrive as close to
7 as possible.  If you get locked out call  971-221-4179.  Any questions
contact David Delk at 503-232-5495.

*Gather the Signatures*

*Date/Time:  Saturday, June 10th at 7:00 AM
Place:  Kafoury and McDougal's law offices at 320 SW Stark, in the main
lobby.*

Rise and shine with all those who await the Grand Floral Parade.  This
is one of the best signature gathering opportunities, so come help us
gather the signatures we need to put both Petition #8 and #37 on the
ballot.  We will have morning snacks, colorful tee shirts to wear, all
the materials you will need to gather signatures, and experienced
petitioners to petition with if you have never done this before.  It
would be great to know if you intend to join us so please call Lloyd
Marbet, 503-637-3549 or email him at marbet at mail.com, and let him know
you are coming.  You can even request to petition with this jolly old
activist as he confronts his crowd of Grand Floral admirers and cajoles
them to sign our petitions.  :-)

/*Experience the joy - Make the difference for Oregon!

Lloyd is sunburned
*/