[CFR-Announce] Best Place to See Starlight Parade ( with free food) for Petitioners Like You!

FairElections Oregon info at fairelections.net
Fri Jun 2 17:14:36 EDT 2006

Thiinking that Saturday evening, _tomorrow_, June 3, at the Starlight
Parade, would be a good time to gather signatures?

Come be our guest at party at the best indoor location for viewing the
Parade: the Conference room of Kafoury & McDougal, 320 SW Stark, 2nd
floor.  Parade goes right by the huge windows along SW 4th.

We provide gourmet sandwiches from Huber's, special Vietnamese bakery
cake, lots of munchies and chips, drinks.  You provide . . . filled in
signature sheets.

Bring all your completed signature sheets on Petitions 8 and 37--and
please spend some time gathering more signatures on Petition 8--, then
come to the entry to the Oregon Pioneer Building at 320 SW Stark Street
between 8:00 and 8:15 pm. This is a security lock door, but Linda will
be there from 8:00 to 8:15 pm to let you in.  If you arrive after that,
call 503-708-1078 to get in.

Starlight Parade starts at 8:30 pm.
--

*Linda K. Williams*

 *Attorney*

320 S.W. Stark St # 202
Portland, OR 97204
503-224-2647 	  	10266 S.W. Lancaster Rd
Portland, OR 97219
503-293-0399

*linda at lindawilliams.net
*503-245-2772 fax