[CFR-Announce] Gathering Signatures at Rose Parade Can Make Campaign Finance Reform Happen!

FairElections Oregon info at fairelections.net
Fri Jun 9 11:04:15 EDT 2006

*Help enact Campaign Finance Reform!
**Gather with friends at the Rose Parade on Saturday morning, June 10!*
**
*We have Gathered over 240,000 Signatures Already.

  We Need 20,000 More by July 7 to Qualify Both Measures.  We can do
this, together.

*
*Date/Time:  Saturday, June 10th at 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM
Place:  Kafoury and McDougal's law offices at 320 SW Stark, Portland
           in the main lobby.*

Rise and shine with all those who await the Grand Floral Parade.  This
is one of the best signature gathering opportunities, so come help us
gather the signatures we need to put both Petition #8 and #37 on the
ballot.  We will have morning snacks, colorful tee shirts to wear, all
the materials you will need to gather signatures, and experienced
petitioners to petition with if you have never done this before.  It
would be great to know if you intend to join us *so please call Lloyd
Marbet, 503-637-3549* or email him at marbet at mail.com, and let him know
you are coming.  You can even request to petition with this jolly old
activist, as he confronts his crowd of Grand Floral admirers and cajoles
them to sign our petitions.  :-)
/*Experience the joy - Make the difference for Oregon!

www.fairelections.net      800-939-8011
*/
	Jolly Old Lloyd