[CFR-Announce] another banner day at the Pride Festival

Liz Trojan elizat8 at pobox.com
Mon Jun 20 02:30:23 EDT 2005

Thank you to Cherrie, Judy, and KC for making today another big
signature gathering day for us at the Pride Festival. We don't have an
exact count but I would guess we gathered about 300 signatures. We also
registered another 20 voters and many more took voter registration cards
home with them. It was a big relief that the thunder and rain held off
till later in the evening. KC has done tabling at the Portland Saturday
Market. We hope to collaborate with her on tabling at the market.

Liz Trojan
www.FairElections.net
liz at fairelections.net
503-246-2906