[CFR-Announce] Pride Festival Sat, Sun June 18-19 noon-6pm

Liz Trojan elizat8 at pobox.com
Sun Jun 19 00:31:54 EDT 2005

Hello campaign finance supporters,

   We had a busy day at the Pride Festival today. I don't know the
final count for today but I think it might rival the signature count for
the Rose Parade. We also registered 20 voters and handed out many more
voter registration cards. Thank you to David, Mark, Robin, and Bill for
coming down to help out with tabling today. Tomorrow Judy and I will be
tabling. If you have an hour or so to spare we could use your help. Join
us for some signature gathering. There is food, music and plenty of
other booths to check out. We are located in Booth B2 just across the
aisle from the Humane Society booth with the cats and dogs.

Liz Trojan
FairElections Oregon
503-246-2906