[CFR-Announce] Fair Elections Newsletter 6/20 - 6/26

salvador at progressivetrail.org salvador at progressivetrail.org
Mon Jun 20 21:17:57 EDT 2005

WEEK IN REVIEW

We had a great showing at the Pride Parade in Portland on Saturday and
Sunday, at the Wellness festival in Ashland, the Saturday Markets in
Eugene and Albany, the Wednesday Market in Eugene, and Sheridan Days in
Sheridan Oregon.

Thanks to all who participated, including:  Liz, David, Mark, Robin, and
Bill, Beth, Tina, KC, Cheri, Judy, Ben, June, and everyone else who
participated in collecting more than 800 signatures this week.

We are off to a great start, but we need more help across the state, and
especially in Salem and Bend if we are going to take big money out of
Oregon politics in 2006.  If you have an extra hour or two to spend this
week please consider helping with these and other events or give us a call
if you would like help in any way, shape, or form for this campaign.

UPCOMING EVENTS & ACTIVITIES (6/20 . 6/26)

Albany - Albany Saturday Farmer's Market  Saturday 8am-12 noon, Water St
SW between Broadalbin & Ferry.  Contact June Hemmings for more info
541-926-7070.

Carlton . Carlton Festival June 25th 10 . 8 pm, Carlton Oregon.  Contact
Salvador Peralta 503-435-7118

Corvallis . Farmer's Market Wednesday 9 . 1 Benton County Fairgrounds;
Saturday 9 .1 Riverfront Park.  Contact Tina Empol, 541-753-1782 for
volunteer opportunities in Corvallis.

Eugene . First Meeting of Eugene Fair Elections.  7 pm on Thursday 23rd at
the Eugene Grower's Market.  Contact Brooke Robertshaw for details.
Tabling at Tueday Market,  10 . 3.  Tabling at Eugene Library 10 am 1 pm
on Thursday.  Tabling at Saturday Market, 10 . 5.  Contact Brooke
Robertshaw for volunteer activities in Eugene, including the Country Fair
541-684-4408.

Salem .Tabling at the public library. 3- 6 pm Thursday and Saturday from
10 . 3.  Contact Beth Peterson for volunteer opportunities in Salem.

CONTACTS

Ashland	Ben Carrier,  541-292-0370	ben at demaction.com
Corvallis	Tina Empol,  541-753-1782   tina at demaction.com
Eugene		Brooke Robertshaw,  541-684-4408
brooke at demaction.com
Portland	Liz Trojan,  503-246-2906 liz at fairelections.net
Salem		Salvador Peralta,  503-435-7118 salvador at demaction.com
Statewide	Liz Trojan,  800-939-8011 liz at fairelections.net