[CFR-Announce] Vote for campaign finance reform in KGW Online Poll

FairElections Oregon info at fairelections.net
Tue Aug 1 19:01:53 EDT 2006

Since we qualified both campaign finance reform measures for the ballot,
KGW.com is running an online poll, with the question:

        "Would you support stricter limits on campaign spending?"

This is a rather poorly worded question, *since in Oregon we currently
have no limits on political contributions or spending at all*.  There
are no existing limits to be made "stricter."  Also, the question refers
only to spending and not to contributions.

In any event, please go to http://www.kgw.com and scroll down to about
the middle of the page.  The poll is on the right side of the page.

Fairelections Oregon
www.fairelections.net

*800-939-8011*