[CFR-Announce] Making history and having fun - Pride Festival this weekend in Portland

FairElections Oregon info at fairelections.net
Fri Jun 16 02:27:02 EDT 2006

*What:    Pride Festival
When:    June 17-18 from noon to 6pm
Where:   Waterfront Park in Downtown Portland (booth W8)
Who:      you

*The Pride event is this weekend. W8 is the booth for FairElections
Oregon.  Check this URL for a map of the site:

    http://www.pridenw.org/images/siteplan.gif

The hours for the Pride Fest are noon to 6pm Saturday and Sunday.  We
have room for more volunteers to staff the booth.

We are three short weeks away from the final signature turn-in on July
7th  We're making history and having fun doing it.  Join us to celebrate
at the Pride Festival gathering signatures on campaign finance reform
Petitions #8 and #37.

For more information contact Liz at 503-246-2906 or  liz at fairelections.net
www.fairelections.net

Don't forget to send in your signature sheets when you are finished
gathering signatures. We're asking volunteers to mail their sheets in by
June 26th, so that we have time to sort the sheets and check for
errors.  Because of new rules about how to sign sheets as the
circulator, we may need to send you back your sheets for corrections.
For more tips on petitioning, see
http://www.fairelections.net/petitions.htm and look for the links to
Petitioning Do's and Don'ts and the videos on signature gathering.

The petitions are self-mailers so fold them up, put a stamp on them and
mail them in. You worked hard to gather those signatures. Don't let that
your efforts go for naught.

P.S.    The Pride Parade starts at 11:15 am on Sunday. You don't want to
miss it. Check here for the route.  http://www.pridenw.org/paraderoute.asp