[CFR-Announce] Michael Moore event Oct 18th - call for volunteers

Liz Trojan elizat8 at pobox.com
Thu Oct 14 18:47:40 EDT 2004

Hello CFR supporters,

Michael Moore has two speaking events in Oregon on Oct 18th.
We'll be tabling at both of them. They are expecting close to 4000
in Eugene at the Lane County Fair Grounds at noon. In the evening
they are expecting 6600 people at the Pavilion in Salem at the State
Fair Grounds.

Location: Eugene, Lane County Fair Grounds
Time: 11am-3pm

Location: Salem, State Fair Grounds, Pavilion
Time: 4:45pm-9pm

We will be handing out flyers to attendees extolling the virtues of
campaign finance reform with contact information. We'll have sign
up sheets for gathering contact information from those people
interested in getting more involved. We need help with tabling at
both of these events. If you want to help with tabling send me your
name and phone number and indicate which event - Salem or Eugene.

Thx,
Liz Trojan
503-970-2069