[CFR-Clips] test2

Eulia Mishima counterpoints at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 29 05:53:56 CDT 2014

Is unsubscribing an  indicating there is not intent  with the CFR Clips group to attempt
CFR - or any other again as an initiative?

  I did watch the You Tube presentation with David Delk and Dan Meek where info from Dan conveyed that it would not be affordable for a citizens group to undertake meeting the new demands  to do an a citizens initiative and be successful without huge debt that would be very likely - because new codes were designed to be very expensive to undertake and thus stop initiatives from starting and/or succeeding forever.

We need to convince a legislature to restore the people's right to organize and do initiatives without road blocks.  Wonder what kind of revolution must take place for the people to  realize a legal fair initiative process?

  Eulia