[CFR-Announce] KBOO Debate CFR is Today SOON

Linda Williams linda at lindawilliams.net
Wed Sep 13 11:51:28 EDT 2006

A debate on the issue between Dan and Kevin Looper from Our Oregon.
KBOO will open the lines for callers after about 20-30 minutes.

_*Wednesday:*_

10-11:00 AM
KBOO  90.7fm

KBOO's call-in line: *503-231-8187*

Again we want supporters to call-in.  In this case you have the chance
to take Our Oregon to task for something they say.  Or you can bring up
a point that Dan doesn't cover.

For more information on the Measures, go to our website:
http://www.FairElections.net <http://www.fairelections.net/>

*/FairElections Oregon <info at fairelections.net>/* wrote:

    Dan Meek will be on the Thom Hartmann show 8:06 a.m. on Wednesday,
    September 13 -- *that's this morning*.

    Call-in line: *503-248-0620* or *(toll free) 1-866-452-0620*

    Thom usually interviews his guest for 10-15 minutes and then takes
    calls.
    Supporters should call in, so we get a chance for a little more airtime.

    It's very important that Hartmann and KPOJ receive calls and e-mails
    from supporters after the interview is over.  It tells Hartmann and
    KPOJ that there's strong support for these measures that they need
    to pay attention to.  Send email to thom at thomhartmann.com.

    Dan's interview will probably be included in Hartmann's podcast
    that's posted on KPOJ's website shortly after the show is over.
    CFR-Announce mailing list
    CFR-Announce at oreg.org
    http://oreg.org/mailman/options/cfr-announce_oreg.org
    You can unsubscribe yourself from this list by going to the above
    link. Fill in your email address and hit Unsubscribe.Cfr-management
    mailing list
    Cfr-management at oreg.org
    http://oreg.org/mailman/options/cfr-management_oreg.org
    You can unsubscribe yourself from this list by going to the above
    link. Fill in your email address and hit Unsubscribe. A password is
    not needed.

How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger?s low PC-to-Phone call
rates.
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman8/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39663/*http://voice.yahoo.com>
--

*Linda K. Williams*

 *Attorney*

320 S.W. Stark St # 202
Portland, OR 97204
503-224-2647 	  	10266 S.W. Lancaster Rd
Portland, OR 97219
503-293-0399

*linda at lindawilliams.net
*503-245-2772 fax