[CFR-Announce] Join the Fun as the Oregon Campaign Finance Reform Initiatives Are Filed at 3 p.m. Friday in Salem

FairElections Oregon info at fairelections.net
Fri Jul 7 05:16:25 EDT 2006

*Please join us on the steps of the State Capitol as we take another
step to:
Get Big Money Out of Oregon Politics!*

*Today, Friday, we will be filing 290,000 signatures on Initiative
Petitions 8 and 37, the Oregon Campaign Finance Reform initiatives.*

            If you still have signature sheets to give back to us, see
            the drop box schedule at FairElections Oregon
            (www.fairelections.net) <http://www.fairelections.net>.

Then join the fun on the steps of the State Capitol at 3 p.m. Friday, as
we haul in about two dozen boxes full of signature sheets, including the
ones that you and more than 500 other volunteers personally gathered.
_Thanks_!

Wear your FairElections Oregon t-shirt and foam Lady Liberty crown, if
you dare.  (We will bring some extras.)  Be ready to tell the assembled
members of the media why we need to:

*END MAD CASH DISEASE  IN OREGON!*

FairElections Oregon
800-939-8011   503-970-2069