[CFR-Announce] CFR mailing party Friday Sept 23 5pm 205 SE Grand (upstairs) - need volunteer to help with mailing

Liz Trojan elizat8 at pobox.com
Fri Sep 23 02:52:28 EDT 2005

Hello CFR supporters,
      Thanks to Chris Henry, his mom Rae, his mom's friend Margo and her
son Berth we were able to get about a third of the mailing done. Friday
night we are meeting again - same place Green Party Office 205 SE Grand,
2nd floor. We'll be starting a little earlier - 5pm. If you weren't able
to make it tonight come on over Friday evening. We had five volunteers
helping with the mailing tonight. If we could get nine volunteers we
could polish this mailing off. Pizza provided.
Liz
503-970-2069